100mg Anti-Acne 16 capsules
HOW TO USE:
Take orally, two (2) capsules daily, or as prescribed by the physician
WHEN SHOULD YOU NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE?
If you are allergic to any component of the product
WHAT OTHER MEDICINE OR FOOD SHOULD BE AVOIDED WHILE TAKING THE MEDICINE?
• Concomitant intake of anticoagulants (i.e.wafarin) and Vitamin E in doses greater than 1,000IU may result in enhanced anticoagulant response.
• Orlistat should be taken at least one hour before or one hour after taking this medicine to avoid decrease in vitamin E absorption.
• Concomitant intake of cholestyramine or colestipol with vitamin E may result in decrease vitamin E absorption.
• The absorption of Zinc may be reduced by iron supplements, penicillamine, phosphorus-containing preparations, and tetracyclines.
HOW SHOULD YOU KEEP THE MEDICINE?
• Keep the product out of reach and sight of children.
• In case of irritation or suspected allergic reactions, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
• Store at temperatures not exceeding 30°C.
It contains Vitamin E, Lactoferrin, and Zinc.
The First over-the -counter Anti-acne drug, that helps TREAT AND PREVENT pimples from coming back!
Stubborn and recurring Acne? Lactezin is clinically proven to treat and prevent pimples in as early as 2 weeks.
Lactoferrin: an iron-binding protein that has natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps reduce oiliness, inflamation and repairs damaged skin cells.
Vitamin E: Helps mainatin healthy skin by retaining skin moisture, fighting free radical damage and protect againts UV radiation
Zinc: Promotes wound healking and repair of damaged tissues. Zinc's antioxidant and oil-regulating properties helps improve skin appearance.
Dont let Acne stop you! Add Lactezin to your Morning and Evening skin care routine to get clear, pimple free skin!
Dosage: Orally, two (2) capsules daily. Or, as prescribes by a physician